month of June

June has been a very fun month for me! Full of activities and cool experiences. I have been busy helping at the historic village where I help sweep the paths and keep the grounds tidy. It feels great to help out in my local community. Another great highlight this month has been having my very own ballet shoes for dance classes. I enjoy wearing them and practicing my dance moves. I also had lots of fun dancing and laughing the afternoon away with my friend on her birthday, we chose music and had a boogie together. To stay active, I have made use of my local pools, which I really enjoy to keep practicing my lengths. I am also excited to follow the Fifa world cup this year. I am following the Czech Republic, and I look forward to cheering them on throughout the tournament. One of the best events this month has been the Arohanui ball. I wore a beautiful dress, had my hair and nails done , enjoyed ballroom dancing, had a nice drink from a fancy glass and ate some lovely food. It was such an awesome time and a special memory for me with my amazing friends. Overall, June has been a busy month for me. I enjoy every day that I spend at Arohanui with my friends. I look forward to July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog